Thursday, May 2, 2013

call of duty is the best game ever it has a verity of maps and guns the maps are pretty cool if you ask me but thats just my opion.call of duty is one of the best games they have came out with they have a verity of games you can play like zombies/solo/online and more if you do not have the game you should get but warning it does not have the best languge and it is rated R.zombies are alsome i think the 2 call of duty is better beacuse of everything i mean these guns are the b est of corse my fav orite is the hammer it it very powerful.on a scale of 1-100 for call of duty rating i give it 100 beacuse i like the way they made the game it way better then the last one but agian thats just my opion thank you for reading my post.



                     william.c

No comments:

Post a Comment